This outstanding bar is 100% solid Parota wood on the top, and Mango wood on the rest of the case piece.
The knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece unique. The varying wood grain, wood tone, and knots also add character to the wood’s appearance without affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
Seven-step clear finish adds depth and clarity to the wood grain. Clear lacquer coating on the top allow for the natural character and beauty of the wood to show through.
This parota wood bar is embellished with butterfly joints that also help keep the solid wood planks together.
Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
100% solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery on fronts.
- Ball bearing metal glides.
- Featuring two drawers. Center opening features glass holder rack on top and bottom 5 – bottle holder.
- Two doors conceal generous storage space.
- Stainless steel tub.
- This bar holds up to 20 wine glasses on top rack. Shelf on the bottom of mirror’s frame is the perfect depth to hold several bottles on display. Beveled glass on mirror adds value.
- Adjusts from 24” to 30” seating height.
- Solid parota wood on the seat.
- Wrought-iron legs are hand forged and individually welded.